* Perfect for anyone who has flown a Blade CX3 or mCX
* 100% factory-assembled, test-flown and ready-to-fly
* Unique rotor head design provides nimble response plus positive stability
* Includes 4-channel 2.4GHz DSM2 transmitter
* Includes 4-port charger that charges four batteries at once, plus AC adapter
* Includes TWO flight batteries for more flying time
* Factory-installed 5-in-1 control unit that combines DSM2 receiver, motor ESCs, mixer, gyro and servos
* Incredibly durable and weighs less than one ounce
* Full line of replacement and option parts available
Weighing in at under one ounce, the nimble Blade® mSR RTF takes ultra micro helicopter performance to the next level. It comes from the factory completely assembled and flight tested with everything you need to get flying. At the heart of the Blade mSR’s design is a Bell-Hiller rotor head that provides the kind of speed and agility you would expect of a single-rotor heli but maintains a measure of positive stability similar to a coaxial heli. This blend of agility and stability makes it the ideal “next step” for someone moving up from a coaxial heli, such as the Blade CX3 or Blade mCX.
For single-rotor ultra micro heli excitement you can fly almost anywhere, the Blade mSR simply can’t be beat.
EFlite Blade CX2 Helio
EFlite Blade CX3 Helio
EFlite Blade Micro CX Helio
EFlite Blade Micro SR Helio
Quincy Hobby Center
3632 Maine Street Quincy, IL 62305
RC Airplanes, RC Cars, RC Boats, RC Trucks, Parts,
Rockets, Plastic models, Games, Figures,
Hobby and model construction supplies.
Serving Quincy and the Tri State area since 1966